ADAC SimRacing Expo
THE RACING EVENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – WHERE VIRTUAL AND REAL MOTORSPORT BECOME ONE
Real racing is your DNA, SimRacing is in your blood? Then the anticipation can rise from now on: For all motorsport and SimRacing fans, it’s off to Nuremberg for the first time in 2022! From December 1 to 4, 2022, the ADAC SimRacing Expo will take place in the halls of the NürnbergMesse parallel to RETRO CLASSICS BAVARIA – in the shadow of the Norisring.
That means SimRacing on more than 15,000 square meters in two exhibition halls: the latest hardware, exciting Esports competitions and a stage with a show program – there is something for every motorsport fan and SimRacing enthusiast But that’s not all: lovers of classic cars will also get their money’s worth at RETRO CLASSICS BAVARIA Legendary road and racing vehicles invite visitors to marvel at them in four other exhibition halls:
The ADAC SimRacing Expo 2022 creates a platform for all aspects of motorsport Here, interested newcomers meet seasoned professionals with experience on the real and digital race track Of course, nothing stands in the way of interesting dialogues, an exchange of knowledge and valuable information here. When like-minded people meet at the ADAC SimRacing Expo 2022, the show becomes an absolutely unforgettable experience for all participants:
Of course, a broad and highly interesting supporting program will also contribute to this: Experience exciting wheel-to-wheel duels of the pros in the simulator, take part in interesting and informative Q&A rounds and, besides, be inspired by a colorful and varied stage program at the ADAC SimRacing Expo 2022! A SimRacing paddock with the team pits of the professional Esports teams will also create an atmosphere like at a race weekend of a real motorsport series.
Exciting SimRacing competitions
Virtual pro racing is the highlight of the ADAC SimRacing Expo for many. That’s why you can also look forward to several exciting competitions in 2022, in which SimRacers will compete against each other in team and individual events. A total of four finals will be held live at the event, the corresponding competitions will be announced shortly. The races can again be followed on site and online. The qualifying events will already take place on the Road2SimRacing Expo – look forward to exciting livestreams in the months leading up to the Expo!
Further modalities and conditions of participation will be announced in time on www.simracingexpo.de. Fans can find additional information and detailed background reports on the latest exhibitor products in the form of videos and editorial articles before, during and after the show at www.simracing-unlimited.com.
Floor plan 2022
Hall 8 – Stage AND Teams
Total area: 6.000 m²
Hall 9 – Exhibitors
Total area: 10.000 m²
- Six highway interchanges with dynamic traffic routing to the fairgrounds
- Eight minutes by subway from Nuremberg main station with numerous ICE and IC connections
- 25 minutes by subway from Albrecht Dürer Airport Nuremberg with direct flights to all of Europe and to all major hubs.
- Address: NuernbergMesse, Messezentrum, 90471 Nürnberg
Ankunft via Auto
Ankunft via bahn
Ankunft via Flug
- Fast connection to the Highways A3, A6, A9 und A73
- Signposting from all directions and well-developed feeder roads to the Exhibition Center Nuremberg
- Always on the most efficient route through Europe’s leading traffic and parking guidance system
- Address for navigation system: Karl-Schönleben-Straße or Sonderziel Messe
- High-speed trains such as the ICE as well as national and international long-distance trains such as the IC and EC connect Nuremberg Central Station with Germany and Europe.
- Direct transfer at the main station: Via U-Bahn-Linie 1 in the direction of „Langwasser Süd“; Travel time eight minutes until stop „Messe“; One-way ticket Zone A or day ticket (recommended for multiple trips)
- Local transport connections by online query via: www.vgn.de
- Airport Nürnberg with numerous direct flights to all of Europe and to the most important European hubs
- Intercontinental flights are available via the Airports Frankfurt und Munich by connecting flight from Nuremberg or by ICE.
- Direct transfer to U-Bahn: By subway line U2 from station “Airport” in the direction of “Nürnberg Röthenbach”; one-way ticket Zone A or day ticket (recommended for multiple trips).
- With only one change at the central station take the U1 subway line in the direction of “Langwasser Süd”; total travel time approx. 20 minutes from the “Airport” stop to “Messe”.
- Alternatively around the clock with the Cab from the airport to the exhibition center; travel time approx. 25 minutes, cost approx. 27 EUR
- Rental car at the airport: all major car rental companies such as Avis, Hertz, Europcar and Sixt